Links for Research (everything underlined is a link)
- You may phone the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121. A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request.
- Equality Act (Wikipedia)
- Find out who is behind this bill (Wikipedia)
- Preferred Pronouns or Prison (PragerU)
- MassResistance helping people stop the tyrannical LGBT “Equality Act” now in Congress
- It's not the Equality Act, it's the Pedophile Protection Act
- House Republican seeks to change name of Equality Act to ‘Forfeiting Women’s Rights Act’
- Impact Fund and allies say "YES" to Equality Act
Google Pre-Search Criteria
(these definitions come from a Google search for the word)
(bold and underline added for effect [draw your attention to it])
noun: gender; plural noun: genders
either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
"a condition that affects people of both genders" (the word both is understood as 'not more than 2'!)
members of a particular gender considered as a group.
"social interaction between the genders"
the fact or condition of belonging to or identifying with a particular gender.
"video ads will target users based only on age and gender"
(in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.
the property (in nouns and related words) of belonging to a gender.
"adjectives usually agree with the noun in gender and number"
- gen·der i·den·ti·ty
noun: gender identity; plural noun: gender identities
a person's perception of having a particular gender, which may or may not correspond with their birth sex.
"he said that young children should be able to explore their gender identities"
(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.
"they enjoyed talking about sex"
synonyms:sexual intercourse, intercourse, lovemaking, making love, sex act, sexual relations, sexual/vaginal/anal penetration; More2.
either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
"adults of both sexes"
"adults of both sexes"
determine the sex of.
present something in a more interesting or lively way.
"the department set up a task force to help sex up the concept of conserving water"
a person's sexual identity in relation to the gender to which they are attracted; the fact of being heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.
- civ·il lib·er·ty
the state of being subject only to laws established for the good of the community, especially with regard to freedom of action and speech.
"security measures can be taken without seriously compromising privacy and civil liberty"
individual rights protected by law from unjust governmental or other interference.
plural noun: civil liberties
"growing threats to our civil liberties"
Within the HR5 Bill text, there are specific terms that have been defined within the document. These terms are listed here:
- GENDER IDENTITY.—The term ‘gender identity’ means the gender-related identity, appearance, mannerisms, or other gender-related characteristics of an individual, regardless of the individual’s designated sex at birth.
- SEXUAL ORIENTATION.—The term ‘sexual orientation’ means homosexuality, heterosexuality, or bisexuality.
Sexual orientation is an enduring pattern of romantic or sexual attraction to persons of the opposite sex or gender, the same sex or gender, or to both sexes or more than one gender.
These are links that follow along with the 8/9/19 Update (Watch Paedophilia 8/9/19 here):
- H.R. 5: Equality Act (basic wording)
- Bob Latta Opposes ‘Equality’ Bill For Lack Of Religious Protections
- Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 RFRA
- trans activism - Transgender rights movement / Public toilet legislation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_movement
- Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act – HB2 (NC & Texas)
- Lindsay Shepherd - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3dbKitC3Ns
- Jessica (Jonathan) Yaniv - https://jessicayaniv.org/
(This website was built by someone else to show who this person really is)
These are links that follow along with the 8/23/19 Update (Watch Drag Queen Story Hour here):
- Drag Queen Story Time Book Teaches Oral Sex To 6-Year-Olds - The Alex Jones Show
- Wikipedia / Drag queen
- What Really Happens at Drag Queen Story Hours
- DRAG QUEEN STORY HOUR
- Public Library Deletes Pictures Of Drag Queens Fondling Children At Story Hour
- TED Talk / Lindsay Amer: Why kids need to learn about gender and sexuality